Monday, March 13, 2006

We made it !!

We made it !!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How on earth are you updating your blog on the plane? Or are you just playing with my mind? Glad you made it safe! Wish I was there too!

lisa said...

I was mobile blogging. Texting to blogger.com on my cell phone.
I wasn't supose to be on my cell while on the plane. ooops.

It is beatiful here. In the car Luke said "Why is my hair sweating"? It's hot! We will be in the pool within the hour.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Glad you made it ok.
Luke will need another haircut sounds like. ha Have fun
Mom-2

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Glad you made it ok.
Luke will need another haircut sounds like. ha Have fun
Mom-2

f1rststory said...

very cool. ;)

Kel said...

Hello sweet sunshine! Bring on the beach pictures!

Anonymous said...

good thing Tim's not there so we don't have to see him in the ocean with a t-shirt on ;)