Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Too much fun in the sun !!!!

I'm tired. We are all tired. Too much fun in the sun. Luke literally fell out of his seat tonight at dinner. We were at a restaurant celebrating Joe's and Leslie's b-day, and out of no where Luke's feet were up over his head. His head came up and his eyes were big. I don't think he still knows what happend. The poor guy missed the cake and ice cream because he fell asleep on the way home. I'll make it up to him and let him eat it for breakfast :) I'm such a cool mom! :)

I have been trying to get pictures on here. I haven't given up yet. I have to prove to John that I have made it over those mountains :) When I get the pics up, I will give more details of our trip.

Also, everyone needs to check out my sister's blog. I'm too tired to fight this computer to get it to put a link on this post but you can find it on my sidebar. It's lori's blog, please give her a warm welcome :) Be nice John and Tim!

2 comments:

Johnny T said...

That's the way to do it. Don't stop till you drop.

Tonya said...

i've seen the pics, they're real!!!!