Thursday, March 16, 2006

Our 2nd Day....

Our 2nd day was spent at Phillippe Park. We grabbed some lunch at Chipotle (I like Barbaritos better) and took it to the park. This park is amazing you can easily spend the entire day there. It has an awesome playground, white beaches, and the biggest Oak trees that kids can climb on forever. It sits right on the Bay and offers the most amazing breeze. Later in the day we went swimming at the pool, mom's very cold pool. The kids didn't seem to care, not until they turned purple anyway.















Libby could have spent the entire day throwing rocks in the bay.















Luke wrestling this very scary dinosaur.


We have had tons of fun but we all miss Tim. I wish he could be here. I am a day behind on my post. I will post tomorrow of all the fun had today. But, I will say that we met Al. E. Gator in person!.....more tomorrow.

1 comment:

newsoneal said...

Finally your blog is back! I've missed it all day!