This is my first attempt to get Libby in the Gulf. She was in above her waste by the days end.
Luke feeding his lunch to the birds.
Grandma with the kids.
ps: thanks Tonya for putting these pics on for me....ugggh!
This is my first attempt to get Libby in the Gulf. She was in above her waste by the days end.
Luke feeding his lunch to the birds.
Grandma with the kids.
ps: thanks Tonya for putting these pics on for me....ugggh!
5 comments:
Nice! I could go for climbing a really big Oak tree.
I just had an idea. I thought if I whined enough about missing the mountains maybe your mom would by Beth and I some plane tickets to Jackson Hole.
no prob. Now I have ammo to shoot you if you ever get my passwords :)
I am also visiting my parents this week, so you can't call my house, but if you want more help with pics, just email em and i will take care of it 4 u. (the rents have dig cable, so it will be fine and my email is portable)
when do you head home?
The park looked nice, lots of fun. i need to go tree climbing sometime :) alright, i'm otta here, gotta go shopping
You guys look cute and warm.
Fantastic photo of Luke with the gulls, that's awesome!
Post a Comment