Friday, May 19, 2006

That a boy!




















As a reward for a great first year of school Luke gets he very own skate board. No more snagging his dad's. This year has been a good one for him, he came home everyday with good remarks. Except for the day he came home with a "red ticket"( which indicates bad behavior) as a joke. I didn't think it was too funny but he is his father's son! His graduation ceremony is Monday. I am preparing myself by watching lots of Oprah and sappy movies in the hope of running out of tears by then ;)


3 comments:

Johnny T said...

that's cool.

Wendy said...

Maddie had a Japanese Tea where they put on a program in their classroom and told us about all about Japan. Her teacher had lived there when she was a little girl for 2 years. The teacher had a powerpoint slide show of the kids at the first of the show. I began balling like a baby. I looked around and no one was crying yet. I could not get over how precious these little kids were. At the end of the tea the teacher had the kids singing special songs for mother's day and then finally everyone in the room was crying. I felt a lot better when everyone else had tears too.Every time there is some mile stone-I am totally a balling baby!

f1rststory said...

What's awesome is that he's going to become better than I ever was if he keeps it up!!! ;)