All These Field Days!!! I can't take it!! It looks so nice and enjoyable outside. I peek behind the shades which are drawn to keep the blistering heat out and I can see the sidewalks baking. The front door opens and it's like walking into an oven. The worst part is that it's not even "summer" yet. It was 115 degrees out all last week.
3 comments:
All These Field Days!!! I can't take it!!
It looks so nice and enjoyable outside. I peek behind the shades which are drawn to keep the blistering heat out and I can see the sidewalks baking. The front door opens and it's like walking into an oven. The worst part is that it's not even "summer" yet. It was 115 degrees out all last week.
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment