Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Kindergarten Graduation
















The kids put on a great show!
















Waltzing with Caroline ( poor guy only comes up to her chin).


















Luke and his teacher.

















However a great day, everything has been over shadowed with a deep sadness as the little boy in the front row (looking right at the camera) with his arms crossed was hit by a truck after school yesterday (shortly after this program) and today is on life support. Please pray for him and his family.

10 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, gracious. I'm sorry to hear that, and I'll be praying. Congrats to your son!

Johnny T said...

I heard that, and I'm not being funny, but didn't he hit the truck. That's a rough situation.

lisa said...

Yeah, he did. He went to cross the street and ran in to the truck as it was going by. Its bad, I just got a call that most likely the family is going to take him off life support and considering organ donation.

Tonya said...

wow, how awful for a mom to go through! how is luke dealing? I will pray for the family and for all the kids in luke's class too.

Johnny T said...

I saw on the news that he passed away. Do you know the family?

Kel said...

First off, oh my gosh how awful. You know, if you want some info let me know, i can ask my dad.

Second, I had no idea Kindergartener's graduated..hahahaha! That's cute.

lisa said...

Though Luke knew him, he wasn't in Luke's class(there are 3 kindergarten classes) and no I don't know the family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa

How tragic for that adorable, little man, and how much more tragic for his family. They have done a wonderful thing with the donation of his organs.

Your pictures of your footing frames are so great and remind me of my pictures of mine when we built this house I live in, 19 yrs. ago. I did the stay at home mom builder thing when I built in N Chatham in 1970. It's a great experience and learning tool. When I built this house I was working full time. I come from a life time family of building contractor's and now both of my sons are in the business.

I want to say this and don't be offended or take it wrong. But, they always said a Marriage that can survive the building of a house will last forever. So, keep that in mind while you plow through the up coming months.

Much Love and Congrate's to Luke
Charleen

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»