I wanna help, but I'm camping out tonight. I'm free Sunday, and maybe part of Monday.
Oh the profile pic was taken on a roadtrip Beth and I took from L.A. to Tennessee. I think we were in Alberquerque. It was probably three years ago or more.
We are building a walk out basement, with ICF walls (concrete), no block. We are the contractors. Tim and some friends and friends of friends are building the basement. The only way we could afford the concrete walls is doing it ourself. Then ABS is coming in and framing the rest of the house. Tim could explain the process better I'm sure.
John that pic was not from our road trip. that pic was taken in good ole elizabethton at that breakfast place downtown, the year i was in california and came in for amy's wedding.
7 comments:
I wanna help, but I'm camping out tonight. I'm free Sunday, and maybe part of Monday.
Oh the profile pic was taken on a roadtrip Beth and I took from L.A. to Tennessee. I think we were in Alberquerque. It was probably three years ago or more.
I don't get it--are they pouring the footers above grade, pouring a slab, using poured walls instead of block or something else?
I LOVE albuquerque! I'd pack up and move there tomorrow.
are you guys building this house yourself?
JT...i think you look like Cowboy Joe in that picture!
We are building a walk out basement, with ICF walls (concrete), no block. We are the contractors. Tim and some friends and friends of friends are building the basement. The only way we could afford the concrete walls is doing it ourself. Then ABS is coming in and framing the rest of the house. Tim could explain the process better I'm sure.
John
that pic was not from our road trip. that pic was taken in good ole elizabethton at that breakfast place downtown, the year i was in california and came in for amy's wedding.
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Post a Comment