Okay, Now I’m worried! A while back I made Chicken DiVan. After I Made the creamy curry sauce I decided to half the recipe, so I just froze half of the sauce for a later date. Well, in anticipation of that date being today I took the sauce out of the freezer yesterday and put it in the fridge to thaw. So, all day today I have been thinking dinner is going to be so easy. First, I already know what I’m going to make. Second, half of it is already made. Here is the really sad part.
It came time to start dinner so I put the chicken in the oven and began to make the creamy curry sauce. Yeah. Well at that moment it never crossed my mind that the sauce was already made and thawing in the fridge. It didn’t even cross my mind when I realized I was out of an ingredient (mayo) and had to go beg from the neighbors. Duh. I made the sauce and added it to the dish, still not even thinking why I wanted to make this meal to begin with. We ate. It wasn’t until I was cleaning up that it hit me. That I am SENILE. So, I put the creamy curry sauce back in the freezer… for a later date. I think I need some serious drugs, like prescribed for dementia drugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It's not senility, it's fertility. Happens to every mom. Those brain cells die during pregnancy and are never resuscitated. Welcome to the club.
If it makes you feel any better, I walked into 4 doors today. Seriously. And the sad part is, it was the same door... True story. And I don't have that fertility thing, either, because I'm a 19 year old single male... hmm.
WILL YOU MAKE CHICKEN DIVAN FOR ME????????
man i miss that stuff... you can make it as a going way dinner for me when i get back next week! luv ya Lis
that's really funny, that's something my husband would do. do you have any history of dementia in your family?
Geeze Beth! You sound like a nurse ;)
WAKE UP!
John, your new profile pic doesn't even look like you. When was that taken?
Hahahahaha, that's all I can say. I three three little boys and not even I have done that. LOL!!!
Yeah john, I wasn't sure that was you at first. Kind skanky looking ;)
Post a Comment