I have a dream…. A dream of a world with no dropped calls. When you can talk and not be interrupted with silence, then a hello?....hello? to follow. The thing that drives me most batty is the circus of calls that go on just after a dropped call. Should you call back or should you wait for the other person to call you? Sure enough no matter what you decide the other person is going to decide to do the same thing and then both parties are left to hear the other’s voice mail, then again should you hang up and wait or call back… UGH!
I am optimistic that one day the cell phone industry will have the necessary technology it needs to make using them more tolerable. But, until then I propose a plan! A nation wide, no global plan( I don’t want to leave Kelly or Michele out). A world wide rule of thumb, a universal standard, a cell phone edict (or any phone for that matter). IT IS: If your call is dropped who ever called to begin with is responsible for calling back. It’s that easy! This will save endless amounts of frustration. Now, we just need to get this information out there for this to be truly effective. Spread the word, and together we can make a difference . Though, I am being a bit ridiculous I think this could work.
So, if you’re on the phone with me you know what to do. Also, I dedicate this post to my mother who I think has had the most dropped calls of anyone anywhere. God bless her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That can be frustrating. Hey, I put you as a reference for a graduate college admission application. I hope that was okay? If they contact you- say good things!!
Huh, you are going to school too?
And, yes I will say good things, what else could I say :)
Hahaha, you know, if it's important, whoever called you will find a way to get a hold of you :)
I will implement your plan STAT.
Good plan. I'll let all my people know what their orders are. I hate dropped calls.
alright, i updated :)
~next time i drop a call with you, rest assured that i know you know i know the procedure, so we're good!
not to sounds ignorant, but what exactly do you mean by "dropped" calls? People who hang up before you answer?
Kelly, Its when you are talking on the phone and the connection is lost for some reason, happens way too much with cell phones. My cell is pretty good but I have family and friends that loose calls all the time.
Thank you Lisa, glad to know what to do now. This is a normal occurance for me. I will pass the word. Good plan!
really? that happens a lot there? It never happens here, i've never even heard of it :)
yeah, Kel, it happens a lot when you are driving and go thru a 'dead'zone...it pretty common in the mountains, especially in the valleys...but i guess you wouldn't know about that, would you :P You are SO spoiled!!
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment