Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Our drive way




















Going in.....






















Going out.
Yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Tonya said...

YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny T said...

Is this your two for tuesday?
Hey, check out the Big City Becka link on mine, she posted about the global night commute in Chicago

lisa said...

JT,
I think the two for tuesday is tuckered out.

Looks like your friend had even worse weather than us for the GNC.

Wendy said...

Does the drive way come out near the house your renting? I was just wondering if you would have the same street address.

Anonymous said...

Looks good and very exciting. I need a photo of the property with the driveway.

Love you!

lisa said...

Wendy, yes the new drive way comes out just about 40 feet away from our rented drive way. Same Street.

Kel said...

Hey! Congrats! Lookin good! AND, maybe I'm a nerd, I posted a two for tuesday :/ hahaha