Montana. This has been an amazing 3 weeks (see below). I'm sure the three of us won't forget it. We have rafted, biked, surfed, tubed, hiked, rafted again, surfed again... and again. I saw the kids self confidence swell as they tried things for the first time. I watched their eyes stare in amazement as they looked off into the landscape and I was taken back by their appreciation of all that surrounded them. We live in a beautiful place (east TN)... but there is something so amazing, so wild about Montana.... that something we will miss.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
it's time to say goodbye....
Montana. This has been an amazing 3 weeks (see below). I'm sure the three of us won't forget it. We have rafted, biked, surfed, tubed, hiked, rafted again, surfed again... and again. I saw the kids self confidence swell as they tried things for the first time. I watched their eyes stare in amazement as they looked off into the landscape and I was taken back by their appreciation of all that surrounded them. We live in a beautiful place (east TN)... but there is something so amazing, so wild about Montana.... that something we will miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment