Sunday, April 06, 2008

New Look : )

It's been a while.... too long of a while. New look.... New name. "Looking for Lisa" makes more sense than "sekondstory" . Over this past year...(well longer than that if we're being honest) I lost myself. Long story..... Today I am spending less time thinking about what I'm not and more 0f what Christ is. I'm trying to figure out what it really means to "die to yourself" and still have a sense of self. What does it mean to "considers others better than yourself?" (Phil. 2:3) Does that include EVERYONE? I am learning how hard this is when your hurting.

6 comments:

Johnny T said...

fresh new look - i see you got the profile pic figured out.

Maybe we should start this up again, a little more personal than the ol facebook

lisa said...

yeah.... you inspired me. I mean inspire. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! I've checked your blog from time to time and have kept you in thoughts and prayers. Great pic!
P.C Barnett

lisa said...

Thanks P.C I hope to keep up with this better. Thank you for the prayers too!

Oh...and I took the pic when I was in Montana this past Feb. This is in Glacier National Park.

Kel said...

Hey, welcome back to the blogging world :)

I like the new look btw :) Good things are coming :)

AmberJ said...

Glad you are back. *hug*