Well, one thing is for sure. I have been blessed with some of the best friends ever! Both new and old I thank all of you who have been so wonderful to me. It is because of your love that I know and feel God's love.
Slowly but surly I am becoming more at peace with my life, even though it is not as I had designed I am confident that God is good. And, with that I will trust in His faithfulness with whatever this life offers me. It is my prayer that God will work in the lives of my children in the same way. It is my hope that they will learn of God's unfailing love early in their young lives and trusting in that will give them the hope that will sustain them until eternity. And so... until eternity I will live and love hard and embrace all the joys and the sorrows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Lisa,
I really can't explain it, but I have awaken at night and felt led to pray for you-and you don't even know me;. however, I feel I know you.(I am such a snoop:) I just know what an example of godliness
you are and you will stay in my
prayers--Any reason why you used
quotes around the title for this post?
Godly....hardly. Really I have my moments. Fortunately with the blog I can be selective with which moments I choose to share ;)
I think the quotes are a blogger thing because I didn't include them.
Thanks again for the prayers.
Dear Lisa,
I wrote,"Until Then" (cd title) after the sudden loss of my mother in '97,one of the most difficult
periods of my life. I barely got through it while recording in Nashville. But it is a song of hope.
This is the link to my song:
http://www.pcbarnett.com/Until_Then_Music/Until_Then.wma
And this is my website:
http://www.pcbarnett.com/
And this is my blog:
http://pcbarnett.com/WordPress/index.php
These are the lyrics:
Until Then
Digital Music File
Indeed I can, I know I will, be OK
I'll just need some time until
I really want to smile again
But I'll pretend, if I can, until then
Indeed I will, I know I can
Wait until my heart's
Back on it's feet again
I'll run, I'll fly, I'll climb so high
But this is my mountain until then
Chorus:
I'm holding on to where I've been
Until I'm strong enough again
To reach the top and touch the sky
I won't look back, I won't ask why
I never had a chance to say
A last good-bye at end of day
Its been a long and stormy night
But when I see the morning light
I'll run, I'll fly, I'll climb so high
I'll touch the sun,
I'll rise above this valley
I've been given until then
I've never guessed, I've always known
How much I'd hurt
When you were gone
I'm trying hard to carry on
And put the past where it belongs
I'm looking life square in the face
You told me that's the only way
I'd learn to be my own best friend
I'll be right here with me until then
(Repeat chorus)
Nice song....and its nice to meet you.
So, I see the connection. You're from E.Tenn and you are related to someone I love... Ms. Amber Shea.
kinda crazy how these blogs connect people.
Hey, I can't remember my password that was created for me. Do you remember....give me a call....your friend who moved....
hmmmm..... that was along time ago, there is now way I'll remember. I'll ask J.T
hey Lisa,
great post. Hang in there. You're strong and you love, I have faith you'll be alright.
Post a Comment