Luke played goalie! nice. I'll have to come over and take afew shots at him.
they are SO cute! did they win?
Hey babe, I was thinking the same thing. What cute kids and Lisa, Libby is a spitting image. That is an adorable picture! Bergen wants to play soccer so badly, we really need to get him in asport. Maybe next year :)
Lisa, thought you would enjoy this since Luke makes a showing..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uHQFNDo_JYRich
sweet pictures
they are adorable!!
Tonya, Luke's team won (5-1). I don't think Lib's team won but they really don't keep score on her level.Thanks Rich. I remember them stopping by just as they were heading out of town. Luke held them up as long as he could showing them those nasty bugs.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Luke played goalie! nice. I'll have to come over and take afew shots at him.
they are SO cute! did they win?
Hey babe, I was thinking the same thing. What cute kids and Lisa, Libby is a spitting image. That is an adorable picture! Bergen wants to play soccer so badly, we really need to get him in asport. Maybe next year :)
Lisa, thought you would enjoy this since Luke makes a showing..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uHQFNDo_JY
Rich
sweet pictures
they are adorable!!
Tonya, Luke's team won (5-1). I don't think Lib's team won but they really don't keep score on her level.
Thanks Rich. I remember them stopping by just as they were heading out of town. Luke held them up as long as he could showing them those nasty bugs.
Post a Comment