Yep! and I love it. Thanks to my big sis (and brother in law) I am sitting on my couch posting! Not only that but while I was meeting a friend for lunch yesterday at a restaurant I logged on just for kicks and giggles. That is a luxury that only Tim had before.
I have come along way since I started this blog. In the beginning I was on the slowest dial up ever (it took 20 minutes to post a picture and that was only if it didn't time out) and as of a couple days ago I was tied to the very old and ornery family pc. I feel like a free woman!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are just moving right up in the world! so what are you doing with your old dinosaur of a pc?
welcome to the club Lisa
The kids are getting the pc.
Nice.
Post a Comment