Wednesday, February 21, 2007

its a beatiful day in the neighborhood.....

I would be soo lying if I didn't say that I wasn't in desperate need for a day like today. Work was hilarious as we had a red bull party in the stock room. I must admit this was my first red bull
experience. And, I loved it. It gave us the energy we needed to play a quick game of “pig”( shooting a paper wad into the trash) and then we went on to tackle the coat wall, a huge wall that had only 4 coats hanging on it....it looked so sad. However, it brought me great joy to cover this barren wall with SUMMER fishing shirts. Can I get a hallelujah! As I left work I was blinded by the sun and I felt real heat for the first time this year. It was 60 degrees! I instantly thought of my long board in the back of my mini (van not cooper). I ran my errands, came home put dinner together (to cook later), and headed for the hill right outside our front door.....heaven!

3 comments:

newsoneal said...

Hallelujah! We had 60 today too! 68 tomorrow! Wahoo!!!

Anonymous said...

I wont tell you the temp here....

AmberJ said...

I'm jealous enough to be wishing some of this beautiful dark, rainy weather on you.

All in love, my blog-friend.