awww, that sucks! I was wondering cause i missed you :(hope everything else in your world is good
dude, what's up with that? I thought you had a mac in your house.
LOL -- I love that word. Yes, I was wondering and yes you were missed. Don't be away for too long.
Tim's the one with the mac. I'm at the library. :(Hopefully, not for too long we bought my brother in laws's old mac for me to use.
now you got your own mac. ;) no more excuses...
Hey Tim, the new mac wasn't on your mastercard commercial.
I miss you 2Love,Mom
so Lisa don't you have you mac already?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
awww, that sucks! I was wondering cause i missed you :(
hope everything else in your world is good
dude, what's up with that? I thought you had a mac in your house.
LOL -- I love that word.
Yes, I was wondering and yes you were missed.
Don't be away for too long.
Tim's the one with the mac.
I'm at the library. :(
Hopefully, not for too long we bought my brother in laws's old mac for me to use.
now you got your own mac. ;) no more excuses...
Hey Tim, the new mac wasn't on your mastercard commercial.
I miss you 2
Love,
Mom
so Lisa don't you have you mac already?
Post a Comment