Since my dear friend in
The guys working on the house (putting up siding) have started a fire. I’m so cold in this house I’m debating going out there and joining them. My mom says it’s El’ Nino. Well I say It’s El’ Nun ‘ya! Because I want “nun” of it. As a former Floridian, I am committing today to never live any more north than I do at this very moment! I’m even including the north side of town!! O.k… thanks for listening to my rant. I feel a little better now, not warmer, just better ;)
8 comments:
well pregos are known for whining- you're not prego are you??
hopefully you're getting some of the warmer weather we're getting today. funny how 50 is relative, i take off the coat, and Kel puts one on
Thank goodness it has warmed up today. The high was 40 but that was this morning. Its in the 30's now but honestly it feels like a heat wave. I'm pleased.
Just got back from sitting by the pool in the sun. It was 70 degrees, but I had to come in when the breeze kicked up as I was getting cool. ;)
I think El Nino is the reason for the cool weather and rain in Florida.
Love, Mom
I'm with you on the cold. I hate it. I can't wait till July!
It is funny that you have said you are never going to live more north than you are right now. I have said that MANY times. Must run in the fam.
Hahaha, yeah, it's still in the 60's here. Quite chilly. To be honest, I am becoming a wuss. It was kind of warm the other day and I was happy about it. I think the thing is that we are not really "prepared" for cold weather here so we prefer it to be warm because all we own are short sleeves and occasionally a sweater. I would love to see some snow though.
Our air con broke on Sunday but luckily it was fixed on Wed!! thank you Lord. We got rain last night so that cooled things down a bit. Sending you my warm thoughts, love M
Here they (weather people) are panicking because we didn't have any precipitation for 2 weeks. Gasp!
I'm just glad I don't have to scrape my windows on my car at 10am anymore. You must be getting our cold weather.
Hi Lisa
Remembering how cold it was the day before your wedding. I drove down from NY in a blizzard and there was snow and slush froze all over my car. Thought by the time I get to Johnson City, TN it would thaw out. It did not and when I got to JC it was still too cold to thaw. So off to a car wash that did not have hot water. It did warm up the next day and the car thawed out. Oh well, hope that makes the cold there feel a little better as it too will pass.
Charleen
Post a Comment