Something strange happened to me today at work. I got bit. I got bit by a guy. A coworker. On the cheek. This guy has always been very friendly but that’s just odd. He came up behind me and before I knew it, I had been bitten. Hmmmmm….
It has been a while since I’ve been in the workforce but I wasn’t expecting this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Please tell this man, your Mother said not to do that again. That is more than odd.
I agree with "mom"...that's not just weird. I think that would have to be put in the S.H. category or the equivalent.
Provoked or not, most people in civilized society don't go around biting each other.
Hopefully, he was fired!
Mom 2
Let it be known that the coworker she speaks of was not John Pierre. And may I add, What the hell?
uh...Definitely not provoked! And sorrry John I should have stated it wasn't you but for some reason I didn't think I had to ;)
Wow. Weird. Is that harassment or something? Who the heck goes around just biting people???
Hahahahaha, sorry, that is totally weird but funny. I see that you neglected to share your reaction with us...hahahahaha. What did you do?
Post a Comment