Friday, January 12, 2007

Now What?

Okay… today a new day and a day with both kids in school. Well, Libby only has half days but it was long enough for me to design my cabinets for the entire house. And, meet with my exterior designer. That’s not her official title. Really, she just sells siding but I made her my exterior designer because I had to have some serious help picking what the house was going to look like. She has definitely gone above and beyond for us. Now that I think of it we have been blessed by some awesome sub contractors that have helped us quite a bit. I guess it obvious we don’t know what we are doing and people have been very kind to us. Everyone except the evil concrete people that we are in litigation with. Anyway, the house is going to be gray (really its called spice. It’s a warm gray) siding with white trim and black shudders to match the roof. And we are going to accent with shake and stone. I’m so excited to have that behind me. We have had samples of siding and shake all over our kitchen.

Yesterday, I had to go pick up some medicine and even the pharmacist was way more helpful than expected. It was some EXPENSIVE cream for Luke’s planters wart. It came with a rebate that will cover almost a third of it. While I was waiting for the prescription the pharmacist found me and wanted to double check that I understood what the price was going to be and we talked about the information I needed for the rebate. I was in there for a while and talked with several people about the medicine. Only to come home and read that this medicine is generally used for external genital warts. GREAT! This is a place I frequent often. Now What.?

7 comments:

Steve said...

Sorry to hear about your warts. Does Tim know?

AmberJ said...

Wart creme? What wart creme? Oh, that! That was for...athletes foot. Yeah, Yeah, athletes foot...

Johnny T said...

Yeah, you really should tell Tim about those, so he doesn't end up with em too.

lisa said...

nice guys...real nice.

f1rststory said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (breathe...breathe...in out in out)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sweet Beth said...

So, are you going to use the cream on his foot anyway, or take it back?

lisa said...

No... Luke needs the cream for his planters wart. I just didn't realize this cream was used for anything other than planers warts.