Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My God , my God why have you forsaken me....

Just kidding …its not THAT bad. I’m taking a break from bundling 75,000 dollars of F.City receipts. They need to be shipped out tomorrow to make room for 75,000 more. My job on the PTA board is to get these receipts to the proper people so that our school gets credit and can buy extra educational tools for our teachers and students. Fortunately, I haven’t had to count all of them but my hands have touched each receipt as I have had to have them in a certain order and shipped according to F.City standards. Yuck! To add to the Yuckiness I have a sick kid for the second day and I can’t get my I tunes to play music. So, I am sitting in a cold silent kitchen (except for the sound of Legos Star Wars in the distance) with endless amounts of paperwork surrounding me. I might try and escape these four walls later and treat my sick boy and me to something yummy but that depends on the boy and his motivation to get off the couch….not likely. Sorry to put you through this dull read today. Sadly, updating the blog is my highlight.


**EDIT** Never mind about the previous highlight. Just as soon as I posted this the Teilhet's walked in the door. They had a few minutes to kill over lunch so they stopped by. Never under estimate the positive effect of adult communication. Only downer I couldn't hold baby Emma because of Luke being sick... bummer.

8 comments:

AmberJ said...

You need to put word verification on your comments to keep spammers like the above commenting on your blog.

lisa said...

That hardly ever happens, I think maybe only once before.
I actually hate word verification more than I hate spam. I'll delete it ...that will show'em. :)

Johnny T said...

I've often found myself to be the highlight of someone's day.

you spelled our name wrong Lsia

lisa said...

I'll fix it ...if you had a normal name!

I realized I spelled it wrong half and hour ago but the blogger god hasn't let me log in to fix it.

Tonya said...

yeah, you must be bored, you are on top of these comments like white on rice

lisa said...

Hardly bored...I'm working at the computer ALL DAY with these flippin reciepts! But,I have been quick ;)

Kel said...

babies are the best! Too bad you have germy hands, hahaha. Good luck on those receipts, did you do something to piss the PTA board off?

AmberJ said...

I'm sure they've conceded defeat even now...