Saturday, October 28, 2006

The rain has made us all crazy!!!!

Kind of a low key weekend... except for the husband leaving his j.o.b. But I believe it’s a great move. The kids have lost all sense of reality this rainy weekend. Libby’s favorite show is Hannah Montana. It’s on the Disney Channel. Billy Ray Cirus and his daughter Miley star in this very cute show. The characters on the show go by their real names. Well, Libby has insisted on us calling her “Miley” and her brother “Jackson” ( Miley’s brother on the show) and her dad “Billy Ray” and me “Aunt Dolly” ( Dolly Parton has guest stared as the aunt….Billy Ray’s sister). This is hilarious! Tim looks as much like Billy Ray as I do Dolly Parton. But it makes her happy so we have spent this weekend trying to remember the right names and listening to Libby…I mean “ Miley or Hannah Montana”( you will have had to seen the show to understand) sing very loud and very long. It’s a good thing that “ Miley” doesn’t understand that sisters and brothers don’t cuddle or kiss or we would have some problems….or maybe we will. Oh, brother….anyway, it looks like the TN. VOLS are trying to lose so I better go and start calling the plays…it has worked, I promise ;) And, Tim (I mean "Billy Ray") has me listening to 14 songs that he has narrowed down for his ring tone on his phone... I don't know why he won't just pick "Islands in the stream"....it's a classic ;)

3 comments:

Royces In Africa said...

Well Auntie Dolly that sounds like a great weekend, wish we could have some of your rain. It's so fun to pretend. You may not look like Dolly, but as this baby gets bigger, I certainly do, hee hee.
love, M

Wendy said...

That sounded like such an eventful day. So, he quit his job?

lisa said...

yup.