I “upgraded” to beta blogger ( John, it is on the right side bar on your dashboard …look harder next time ;). I’m still trying to figure out why it’s called an “upgrade”. Anyway, if you click on comments you will be asked if you want to view “nonsecured” items. Well, those items are people’s profile pics, so no worries…just click yes. Sorry, I know it is very annoying.
I will post pics later tonight (maybe tomorrow) of the Halloween festivities.
**edit** And, if you have upgraded, my bloglines no longer notifies me when you update. Ughh! What's that about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I will say that was the fastest publishing of a post ever! So that is one plus I supose.
Well, I had a friend try Beta, and she told me to NEVER upgrade! LOL! She apparently had a LOT of problems with it. I hope you don't have the same!
A lot of my (BLOG) friends have been switching and loving it. What's the big deal?
Not everyone is "priveleged" to upgrade. I was curious and looked it up and BLOGGER is basically doing a "by invitation" only at this point. So I'm not going crazy.
Although I have to wonder why I'm not special enough to get the blue box...
That would explain why "Johnny T" can't find it on his dashboard. He didn't get invited! hahaha.
i'm showing updates on bloglines just the same as always- maybe it will be 'great' after they work out all the kinks from the system.
i want to talk to you, so nudge me next time you're online, please :)
exactly- I looked into it as well, and found the same - invite only.
well, i was invited and i haven't done it yet because once you do it you can;t go back to the old one...i'm just not comfy with thsat idea. ;)
Well, you know what they say...once you go beta , you don't go back ;)
okay, so maybe we should all switch back??!! I feel so guilty!!!
Also, it is only explorer browser that asks about the nonsecured items....I am on netscape and do not get them, but I get them on explorer!
Post a Comment