huh. our invitation must of gotten lost in the mail.Tell Lib Happy Birthday
Sorry J.T, I guess I should have known that you would have wanted to come to a little princess party ;) ps: went running last night(in my new shoes) it felt good. Have you registered for the climb?
No I haven't, did you see the training website I left on tim's blog? www.halhigdon.com.
nope. but I will check it out, I promise.
cute, I love cupcakes! What pool were you at? Happy Birthday Lib!
Hey-I forgot, I gotta work tomorrow at Mahoney's 1 - 5:30. We may stop by after church, I'll bring the ION t shirts
Lisa does this mean you will be doing the Mars Hill Climb? The birthday party was so nice.
Kel,we were at the martindale pool. Do I need to get Penny's watch from you?Mom, my foot didn't hurt at all when I ran so there is a possibility I might run in the climb.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
huh. our invitation must of gotten lost in the mail.
Tell Lib Happy Birthday
Sorry J.T, I guess I should have known that you would have wanted to come to a little princess party ;)
ps: went running last night(in my new shoes) it felt good. Have you registered for the climb?
No I haven't, did you see the training website I left on tim's blog? www.halhigdon.com.
nope. but I will check it out, I promise.
cute, I love cupcakes! What pool were you at?
Happy Birthday Lib!
Hey-
I forgot, I gotta work tomorrow at Mahoney's 1 - 5:30. We may stop by after church, I'll bring the ION t shirts
Lisa does this mean you will be doing the Mars Hill Climb?
The birthday party was so nice.
Kel,we were at the martindale pool. Do I need to get Penny's watch from you?
Mom, my foot didn't hurt at all when I ran so there is a possibility I might run in the climb.
Post a Comment