Friday, July 28, 2006
Painted and Purtieee!
So much for being a stay at home mom. I might as well change my title to Rental property manager. I have been at our rental property all week… painting! At the moment I am a good mix of the color Kilz primer, Lindsburg gallery brown, and my natural skin color . The primer is the worst thing. You can’t scrub it off, it has to ware off. So, I look like I have some rare disease. Even my own mother in law asked me if I was “scaling”?%#@ Tonight is date night too! I just might be the only person out tonight in long pants and long sleeves. If I remember right, I think gasoline is the only thing that takes off Kilz. I suppose I have a choice of looking sickly or smelling ghastly. Lucky Tim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So...you know they make Kilz in a latex now, right? It's harder to get off than plain-ole latex, but a really good scrub with a wash-rag will do it.
Post a Comment