We are having a good time. It’s hot..hot...hot! It’s a good thing we are surrounded by water. I can’t believe I used to live here. I have become such a weather wimp since living in the mountains! The kids could stay out all day in the heat, I prefer getting started early and coming in late afternoon to avoid the hottest part of the day.
We got to hang out with Penny and family yesterday. They are staying just a few doors down. Luke and the Libster are loving having their friend Jordyn around. Well the pool is calling my name…..later.
Monday, July 17, 2006
We love the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am SO jealous and wish I was there.
Today, the temp. hit 105. So, how hot was it there? We have had 100's for about 10 days. Say, high to Penny.
looks like fun!
Post a Comment