Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to my mom and me!!!!



Yep! 35 years ago today my mom gave birth to me on her birthday. How sweet.

And, almost as sweet, she gave me her grandmother's diamond ring today. It is a family heirloom, lasting through five generations. I look forward to the day when I pass it on to Libby.

The last time my mom and I spent our birthdays together at the beach, it was 11 years ago and Tim purposed, so the way I figure it, I'm 2 for 2 for diamond rings on my birthday at this beach. Not bad! :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

If that were the case I'd make sure I spent every birthday at the beach.

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisa, great picture of you two, you look just like your mom.
Glad you had a great birthday.
Love, Mom 2

Royces In Africa said...

you're so tan! lets the diamonds show up nicely. You're worth it, glad you had a special birthday, one to remember! love m

murph411 said...

Happy Birthday Super Star!!!! Tonya and I think you are worth more than all the diamonds in the world.