
Well,we are off in a few hours for the beach. We are leaving before sun up hoping the kids will sleep on the way. Its a risk, I know. Libby is sporting a new do for our trip, thanks to her three year old friend Brynn. Yep, while Libby was over visiting her little friend they decided to give each other makeovers. Now, Libby has bangs and a couple of layers in the back. Nice.
6 comments:
Carolyn & I still have the cutest grandkids ever!!! :)
Mom
At least it's not down to the scalp. I had to deal with that. Still dealing with that.
Yeah...
she's still as cute as ever... ;)
She is a cute kid! So, Luke started school? Does he go to all year round? And if he does-how are you going to the beach?
Luke's school isn't a "real" year round school, even though it is called year round. He still gets a 6 week summer. We took him out of school this week and doing his school work here at the beach. His teacher is very accomodating.
hahahahaa, that's pretty funny. My brother cut off my pigtails once when I was about 4. We were waiting in the car to go to church and he found some scissors.
Post a Comment