We were watching some home show when the neighbor came in and said her son was stuck in a tree, way high up in a tree. She came looking for me since she knew I used to run a ropes course. I grabbed my shoes and Tonya grabbed her camera (being the true blogger she is) and we ran across the street. Well, sure enough he was way up there and really stuck. His parents said they were inside and heard someone yelling for awhile but didn't figure it was their son up in a tree. His foot had gone to sleep and he was a little frazzled. As I was climbing up one of the spectators asked if I was an arborist. I was like "uh...no". What a time to ask such a silly question. Ilike trees but come on... an arborist? We got down fine. The little guy must not have been too shaken because I saw him up in the tree again an hour later, just not quite as high.
4 comments:
Good work, Hugs Trees. The wigwam is now safe again thanks to you.
:)
It's been a while since I've climbed a tree. I used to have a lot of fun doing it.
You didn't make him climb down on his own ability?
How's he going to learn?
Just joking- nice work.
Last time I got a kid out of a tree, it was only a couple hours later we were searching for him and his brother out in the woods.
thats funny lisa! lol i think that you really should work out here you would fit right in! lol : )
I swear Lisa was up that tree in 4 seconds flat! Most impressive :) Too bad she's not quite so hot on the long board (haha)
Post a Comment