Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ouch!

My kids are in heaven having Tonya’s kids here. Libby decided she wanted short hair like the girls so we took a trip to the mall for hair cuts. Luke got his usual and Libby got all kinds of attention as she came into a whole new look. She’s even cuter…. if that’s possible. The kids have been going to VBS in the evenings so we adults have enjoyed some “free time”. Well, I didn’t enjoy it so much yesterday. I was just playing around on my long board and about broke my foot. Immediately it grew in size and turned a deep blue. I’m alright except that Tonya and my neighbor witnessed the whole thing. I have a feeling my foot will heal a lot faster than my pride. The hilarious thing about all of this is after it happened Tonya said she packed an ace bandage. I asked if she takes one wherever she goes and she said “no”. She just packed one because she was coming to our house. What does that mean anyway? I’m still not sure how to take that?
















At the mall after haircuts and a trip to the Cookie Co.
(we picked up an extra kid...our neighbor's)





The girls.

What cuties!

9 comments:

Tonya said...

aren't you proud of me leaving the camera in the house for that one? it was sooo tempting!!! and i also really wanted to post for you this morning and tell everyone exactly how graceful you are, aren't you glad I refrained? I didn't want you to kick me out of your basement :)

Tonya said...

one more thing- don't knock my ankle wrap, it looks like i'll need it after all!

Johnny T said...

what? no picture of the black and blue foot?
Every good injury deserves to be posted.

I'm telling you-one of the best things I've ever learned is how to fall and not get hurt. You oughta work on it.

Seriously, I'm a week shy of 25 and I've never had stiches or a broken bone.

Jen said...

Those kids are so darned cute!!! I love how you include pictures, it's so nice to see smiling little adorable faces.

:)

newsoneal said...

I like Libby's haircut. She looks a lot like Madison now. Especially the way she smiles.

Johnny T said...

I got more hoodies, size small-xl orange and navy. Selling them saturday at DRG

Johnny T said...

Did you take the astroturf off of your board?

lisa said...

We'll be there. Save a small navy for me! Please :)

Wendy said...

The girls are so cute! I am a little worried about this skateboarding adventure that you have embarked on. It sounds dangerous for people our age!