Thursday, May 11, 2006

da' boyz


Luke and ah ....we'll call him "the neighbor boy" got cool new do's from Amber today. I'm not sure how the topic of mohawks came up but it only took seconds for Luke to want one. It wasen't long before both were sporting "fohawks". They were heading off for soccer practice. I supose they were wanting badly to have an edge today. Neighbor boy's mother said her son actually played harder and stole the ball a few times, typically he is way too polite for soccer.
I think we are going to do this again for the game on Saturday. Hooyah!

ps: Talking about new do's Tim was on the local news tonight dressed up as Alex Trebec in a 70's leisure suit wearing a curly blonde wig......HILARIOUS!!!

Life around here is seldom dull!

7 comments:

Royces In Africa said...

Boys like to feel dangerous!!! I think it looks cool, what about colored hair spray, hee hee.
Hope you got a picture of Tim's T.V. debut.
How's house building going?

lisa said...

oh we got the colored hair spray! You have to look close but the fohawks are gold. The house is coming along, we are still working on the footers.

Jen said...

Bad to the bone... buh buh buh buh bad!!! They look so cool!

Ashley said...

Love the do's if i was a guy i would so have one. But i am not and my hair is way not short enough for that kind of hair. If you want you can check out my website.

And yes i agree boys do like to feel dangerous. Just watch them closely when they are growing up. Because no matter if you are a christian they can do some pretty stupid stuff and get into stuff that they might not be able to get out of... So keep an eye on them.

Kel said...

I love the hair, that's cute. Bergen always wants to look like Jimmy Neutron, boy genius.
So where's the post and pics about Tim in a leisure suit!! We've got to see that!

f1rststory said...

I'm saving the TV stuff. It's too good. I may even put the video up. And btw, it wasn't my debut...I've been on the tube a few times. Ahhhhh, the toils of stardom....hahahahahahahah

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»