OK - Here's the BEST thing! The excavator is building me mulitple jumps in the yard - it's like having a built-in MX track! And yes, i will be performing/jumping on them soon for your entertainment. :) Heck, I think I may get Luke to try them on his bike too.
Is that Penny?? I still never heard why you deleted your blog? How ya goin mate? OH, and congrat on the ground breaking. I bet if you are really nice to the worker, he'll let you play with the backhoe and you won't have to "hijack" it as John like to say. I'm starting to wonder if he really even did that. I still haven't heard his story.
6 comments:
Hey! $.01 is alive! I'm afraid to use her real name--just in case ;)
This is pretty exciting! I had always dreamed of building a house in Limestone on steve's parent's land. I am jealous!
OK - Here's the BEST thing! The excavator is building me mulitple jumps in the yard - it's like having a built-in MX track! And yes, i will be performing/jumping on them soon for your entertainment. :) Heck, I think I may get Luke to try them on his bike too.
WHATEVER!
Is that Penny?? I still never heard why you deleted your blog? How ya goin mate?
OH, and congrat on the ground breaking. I bet if you are really nice to the worker, he'll let you play with the backhoe and you won't have to "hijack" it as John like to say. I'm starting to wonder if he really even did that. I still haven't heard his story.
Hey Lisa, neat blog. What's this with you guys and dangerous animals? We don't even have a zoo here:) Suzy
Post a Comment