Tuesday, March 28, 2006

two's day...



1. When we came home last night we found a backhoe in the yard (we are building right next door and have been waiting rather patiently, I must say for things to get started). Although, it is hinting of rain so there is no one here to operate it. These “fellas” must be real gentlemen not wanting to get to work in the fear of getting wet.

2. I’m thinking it couldn’t be too hard to operate…I am stranded at home with no van and nothing to do...hmmmmm.

8 comments:

Royces In Africa said...

I think you could handle it. What a pretty forest by your plot, it's going to be so great!! I hope you can get started soon. Jeff's folks are helping Julie and Tom put the finishing touches on their place, maybe yours will be done to by the time we come home in Sept. if not we can lend you a hand.

Johnny T said...

i've got a story about hijacking a heavy piece of machinary. it was one of the best nights of my time at college. you should definitely get on that thing

Anonymous said...

I agree with John. Stealing a backhoe is definately satisfying. Until integrity kicks in. ha... But really, you should try it out, or at least play with it. And I'm sure you could get a good video of Tim doing something stupid with/on it. hehe

f1rststory said...

I could dig out a jump and get the ol' Suzuki out...I know I could clear it...

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact that is table rock. At about 645 AM after the sun had eaten away at the clouds from the top down. If you ever get a chance to go watch the sunrise up there, make sure it's a cloudy day. There won't be much of a sunrise, but the cloud show BELOW YOUR FEET will amaze you.

Kel said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I want to hear John's hijacking.
Who can have a backhoe in the their backyard and not play with it? Com'mon!
hey, if it snows again, you can make some board jumps!

Wendy said...

I want to hear about John's story, too!

Steve said...

Ditto on John's story.
Ditto on Matt's insight on Tim.
Royces, we're in Texas, but you've been living in Africa too long if that's looking like a forest!