Friday, March 03, 2006

Surf's up!

Thanks to all those that posted about the beach ( John and Kelly)! Here I am hoping for 60 degrees. Today was butt cold. I even saw a lone snow flake. Yesterday was beautiful, today you can hardly enjoy walking to the car. Enough whining already! I know.
So in the effort to stay with the beach theme here are some photos taken last summer. We were in St. Pete with Hurricane Daniel, actually Daniel was in the middle of the Gulf so this was just his tropical storm. It stayed with us for the first day and shook things up a bit then moved on to cause havoc up in the peninsula. This is Luke with what I call a little too much of Tim in him :)






























4 comments:

Kel said...

Hahaha, I'd have been freaking out about undertow. We don't really have "waves" around here. We went to Khor Fakkan in the UAE though and it's coast is on the Indian Ocean. It was beacutiful. Nice big waves, the kids had a blast! Do you go to the beach every year? Oh and if you want to make me envious...send some mountain photos this way. Man, I miss those mountains.

f1rststory said...

that sure was fun...

Johnny T said...

he's a cool kid

Tonya said...

me too-about the undertow! but it looks like ya'll had a great time!