1. I have issues with packaging. The kind that say “tear here” and it doesn’t tear there!
2. I am desperate for summer! I am in a funk and I'm sure that it isn't anything that a little sun, warm weather, and flip flops can't fix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
how abou tif i paint sunflowers on my walls and crank up the heat to 95- will that help?
I was just cursing the special seasoning package of my ricearoni last night.
and..
you shoulda come down with Tim. I would invite you down, but you'd have share a double mattress with Beth and I. I'm not willing to share
want to trade places? :)
John....huh? and if Tim comes?
What I meant was you should have come down when Tim came. I would invite you now, but we don't have anyroom.
John, oh my bad I didn't catch the "a" on the end of should on your first comment....reads way different without the "a" :)
packaging...not your forte. I agree. Warm weather, I am ready. I haven;t had my MX out in a month!!!
We actually got to wear our big coats,gloves, and hats this last weekend. Megan said, "I think that I like these winter clothes, but I don't like winter." I am ready for summer too. I can't wait to go swimming everyday. After all, that is all you can do here in the summer or you will fry like a french fry!
Post a Comment