
I don't know the rest of the words to that song.... I'm pretty sure I don't want to anyway.
However, I am always singing that one line to my dog. She is the coolest. I took this picture today while we were out playing in the snow. Yes the snow! Again! Maggie loves it and she will run like a maniac getting covered in it. Its neat to see her play in the snow, being the very contrast in color. She has turned out to be a great dog, for her to have just picked us for a family it has been a good fit. When we decided to keep her, I wasn't sure if she was from God or the devil. Somedays I linger on that question more than others but she's a sweety and has proven herself to be a loyal companion.
12 comments:
such a cool dog...
"It's late September and I really should be back in school"
I hate Rod Stewart. It's torture going to my mom's house. It's as if Rod Stewart's American Past Time cd's are all her cd player knows how to play. He's moved on to covering another man's genius because no one liked his crap. And what's up with his hair?
Your dog is cool. My kids want a dog so bad, but all dogs are required 6 months of quarantine upon entering the states.
We want a dog. Beth's choice would be a dachsund; I want either a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog or an Austrailian Blue Heeler
John, Sounds like ya'll are gonna have to work that out, cause your idea of a dog and beth's idea is very different :)
We thought about that so we decided to find a Greater Swiss Dachsund. It should be a good dog.
Your dog looks nice. I don't ever want a dog, because I would have to take care of it. I told the kids that if we get a pet that I am never feeding, bathing it, or taking it out. Steve and them would have to care for it. The animal would suffer, so that is why I will not have a pet in the house. Of course, the asthma thing is a factor too.
not only do i want a dachsund, i want a little miniature one. everytime i see these dogs i start to talk baby talk to them, which is funny for me b/c i dont' like dogs, i was chased up a tree by 2 snouzers when i was little.
Nice. I love the pictures of snow--don't stop.
Maggie is a sweety! i love her company when i am taking care of her... can i just say that the story's house is creepy with the lights off and that it makes weird noises when no one else is there... so magg is def comforting to have around. I want a siberian husky...b/c of there sweet temperment and there wildhearts- its name will be Bear. and i also would like to have an Irish Red Setter b/c of there temperment and sheer sweetness.(both of those dogs love to run and need a lot of room to play; which is an exuse to live somewhere with a lot of land) : ) I love dogs that love you back... i have always had bigger dogs that i could wrestle with... so i couldn't have a little dog that i would crush if i just up and decided to tackle it. : )
i want an Australian Shepherd, a Sheltie, a Collie or a Lab
M wants a yappy dog
I just remembered we took care of Maggie for a while. It was life changing.
Post a Comment