Tuesday, January 17, 2006

two's day...

1. Strong winds remind me that I'm not in control ( there is some crazy wind here today).

2. I am often in need of that reminder.


ps: don't forget American Idol begins tonight, this is my favorite part. When they get to the real talent I loose interest, is that bad?

9 comments:

f1rststory said...

Nice Title...

Tonya said...

of COURSE I love you!!!
we are gonna try to come back for a visit so we can see all our friends since we didn't get to do much visiting this time. I don't know when yet, I need to look at M's schedule

Wendy said...

This is funny, but I have never watched American Idol.

Johnny T said...

High winds are often a sign of changing weather, one front pushing out another. The most turbulent wind, ofcourse, is almost always found on the leading and trailing edge of a system. Take a few moments to notice this pattern as the day moves on..Do you notice that the clouds are getting thicker and lower (Nimbo stratus perhaps)? Or, do they come like a wall topped by a huge anvil shaped cloud (Cumulo nimbi)? I predict some sort of wet weather within the next 24 to 48 hours.
P.s. I can't stand American Idol

lisa said...

uh...John, you know all this and your parking cars? and yes it just starting raining, those winds were so strong that the wet weather got her way quiker than 24 hours. btw, the clouds were Nimbo stratus, I think, you kinda lost me at that point. :)

Sara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I wish the wind here meant a weather change, unfortunalty all we've been getting from it are wild fires. I'm glad I live in town.

Great pics on your blog, you must live somewhere gorgeous!

Johnny T said...

Hey - All the sudden your blog looks normal again. I've been having to scroll all the way down to read your posts since you put that fairy up.

lisa said...

PIXIE! John... PIXIE! :)

AmberShea said...

the weather here is rediculous.
Tuesday 7:30 am 57 Degrees
Wednesday 7:30 am 27 Degrees
its supposed to be back up in the 50's tomorrow. im crossin my fingers b/c it was miserable this morning. i like the wind though, it makes me feel small... like God could just swoop me up at any moment. and i missed American Idol... i think i am gettin into 24 instead