Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Pixie - 12/18/05 - 1/18/06
It was either Tim or the Pixie. It wasn't a hard choice. However, I will miss her, and her hour late updates. I did enjoy her fashionable wardrobe and the occational appearance of Jinx, her cat. But, truthfully her presence caused much tension on my blog. A couple of days ago I found that my archive links were not working, it was her...Pixie. She just wasn't compatible and frankly I was just tired of dealing with her attention seeking tactics. Although her absence will leave a void on my blog (especially, on the upper right side). Over time I'm sure we all will learn to adjust and we will go on. It saddens me to say "Good bye, Pix"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lisa... you are crazy. Dont worry I will be back over soon to keep you on your rocker. The fairy... I mean pixie wasn’t really your style. Steven Blackburn told me at "the well" he wanted to come over to ya’lls house tomorrow because he really wanted to see and talk to you guys. He asked me if I would take him cause he doesn't know where your new house is, I said I would... so I guess I will see you around eightish, if that’s not okay call me. I figured I would tell you on here b/c you would read this b4 I had a chance to call you.
I'm crazy funny! :)
good riddance...d*%n pixie... ;) hahaha
Who needs a weather pixie when you got me, anyway? Gosh!
awww, i will miss pixie, she lent so much joy and color to my days :(
I am glad she is gone. I mean she was cute, but we use firefox or something called that and it really messed the screen up.
Post a Comment