Saturday, January 14, 2006

Photo of the week


This has always been one of my favorite photos, I came across it the other day and thought I would share. This was taken at the Knoxville Zoo. Luke and this Chimpanze really hit it off. (Spring 2002)

7 comments:

Tonya said...

the picture is really cute! I love the reflection!
and i like your new profile pic better than the last one :) is that new furniture or someone else's house?

Johnny T said...

He's not looking at the Chimp; He's looking at his own reflection.

AmberShea said...

i noticed that he was lookin at his own reflection too, i bet he got really freaked out when he realized their was a big scary monkey starin at him.

lisa said...

I remember Luke standing there looking at this chimp and vice versa for a long time but I believe Luke is looking into the "cage" at the other chimps when the picture was taken.

Anonymous said...

That's a favorite of mine too, Lisa.

Wendy said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Tell Luke he got
me back with the paperwads under my
pillow. He will know what I mean.
Mom 2