Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I feel the love!

I'm so excited 3 comments! I wasen't sure anyone would read this.
I can see how this can get addicting. I will try to pace myself so to avoid burnout :)

Coming soon..... a post about my African adventures (I'm still processing the trip)
some of it which I'm trying to forget! That would be the sick part! And I'm still having flashbacks from hitting the cow in the combi....more on that later.

Tonya, you night owl!

Jennifer, be careful with the pictures. I have some too. And, I am prepared to use them :)

9 comments:

Brennydoogles said...

hey there!!! This is dugan. my blogger is www.wishingforayer.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you are a sweetheart!

This is from your mom's friend, Pat in MT.

Steve said...

Didn't you kit a cow once in Tennessee? Or was that a deer? Seems you're driving record is now international!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa

This is great. I loved the pictures from Africa. What a wonderful adventure for you.

This is from your mom's oldest friend, well not in age. She's older. :)

Love to all the Story's, Charleen

Anonymous said...

Lisa, You are wonderful. I've always been proud of you and every day I am more so.

Your Mom

f1rststory said...

ok - now you have 6 posts. What are you going to do when you start hitting double digits? ;)

I Love you!

Anonymous said...

um, yeah, i guess i was up pretty late that night. i want to hear about your mission trip! Don't know if i ever gave you the info for my blog : www.xanga.com/mommytonya the only prob is that you have to be a member to comment (steve got one for the some purpose of commenting on everyone else)
Tonya

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lisa!

Your site looks great! Can't wait to get together!

Love,

Andra

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, love your site, the pictures were great too. Very
proud of you.
Love ya,
your other mom,
Phyllis