This is really an attempt to be more like Steve Pruitt :) No really he inspires me...for real!
I also have to say that none of this could be possible without the technical support of my wonderful husband the f1rststory, who's patience with me exceeds me. Now he is currently trying to secure the bloggername above so that he can use it if needed. How cute!
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this. After spending most of my time with two young kids I'm hoping it may be a good outlet for me to attempt to formulate and articulate an adult thought...here's hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! I'm your first comment! Keep it up--maybe you'll inspire Wendy and she'll get started.
awesome! Lisa, you are just too cool!
Okay, so I'll attempt to do this. I should take up blogging since there isn't much else to do in these darn mtns. Maybe I'd hear more from the Pruitts.....:) Well, I'm still jealous that I moved and missed the opportunity to go with you on this adventure. I'll just live this experience thru you. See ya later.
Post a Comment