Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WOW...It's been forever!!!!

Yes.... it feels like forever since I blogged. We have finally finished our house and have moved in.... not a big move just about 70 feet away (yes I have counted). I LOVE the new house it is simple yet trendy, sweet yet awkward. The family room fan and light will randomly turn on ( it is on a radio frequency remote) when the neighbors open their garage door but other than that it's perfect. Life for me is more unpredictable than ever..... some days I feel like I have been hit by a tsunami and others I am left scratching my head.... the one thing I know.... I am SO blessed by those that choose to walk beside me and love me everyday.....even those days I'm not so lovable. My mother, my dear friends ( you know who you are) have been so wonderful to me and know that everyday you give me life and I thank God for you.

2 comments:

AmberJ said...

I for one have missed you around here. Hope you are back for a while longer.

Kel said...

Oi! Congrats on the move and it's still been forever since you blogged. We should get off of facebook and blog more!