Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dragon Boat Race 2007
















The Dragon Boat Races is a huge fund raising event for the local Children's Hospital.
This year there were 51 teams competing. The bad news, we didn't win, the good news we weren't last : ) We had a team of 2o rowers and 1 drummer. We only had 2 practices and not everyone was there for both. Oh well. It was a blast and there was a ton of money raised....and there's always next year ; )

6 comments:

Tonya said...

sounds like fun- I wanna row next year!

how is your hip?

lisa said...

get your butt here and that may be a possibility ;)

Tonya said...

I'm trying, I'm trying!!!

Kel said...

That sounds like a blast! Very cool

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun!!

Royces In Africa said...

sounds cool. Hope your five K race went well and that you are not too sore.
If you have time check out our blog, I think you'll like the kitties.
love,
m