A few of us decided it would be fun to run 6.2 miles through a river, up some hills and down and around some trails. It was called the "X stream 10k". What it was...was tons of fun! Yes it was a butt kicking 6 miles but it was super gorgeous and the race as a whole had a really cool vibe. Six of us (friends) stayed in a very, very, tiny cabin near the race the night before. It was comical to say the least. The pic below is our very own Johnny T giving us a motivational moment.... call me crazy but it really pumped me up and I'm sure I wouldn't have done as well if I didn't have this mental image to carry me up those very steep hills. thx...John ; )

lovely

All of us sport'n our shirts

Tim and I's first 10k
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh. my. god. That is hysterical! John, you are too funny. Sounds like a great time!
God! that pic of John both cracks me up and terrifies me everytime I see it! I'm sure there's got to be a good story
the story is....John's GAY! :)
Post a Comment