Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Mars Hill Climb....5k.


Tim, me, and my big sis Lori


Tim coming in for the finish (up the hill)
me and Lori fighting for the finish
the kids on the fun run
all the runners in our shirts.....good times (despite what Luke looks like). ;)


The 411 on the race jut in case your interested.... Tim finished in 30.05. I finished in 31.25, and Lori finished in 31.30. Lori won first place in her age group (age group just above mine). I would have place 2nd in the age group below mine. But, I won nothing... bummer. Those dang thirty somethings can haul a#*%!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun and you all look so cute in your matching shirts!:)Mom

Jen said...

Sounds like you had a good time!

I'm definitely interested in finding a long board for Bry... have Tim e-mail me with the info and price ranges and I'll see what I can pull together. If not before his birthday, Christmas is right around the corner! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Y'all look great! Sorry I missed it...(or am I??) It looks hard!
Maybe next year :)
Love Ya!