ummmmmm... i think it depends...are we both in love or is it totally one-sided. Is there such a thing as being a "little" in love? Isn't it kinda all or nothing? I love affirmation, so I would probably want to be loved more (selfish me)-esp if i wasn't in love myself.
Long term vs. Short term... Immediate gratification is an ugly beast to go toe to toe with. I would rather love more. Oh, to have the capacity to love more. Is that something we can will ourselves to do or is it something only God does as we draw nearer to Him? Things that make you go hmmm.
5 comments:
ummmmmm...
i think it depends...are we both in love or is it totally one-sided. Is there such a thing as being a "little" in love? Isn't it kinda all or nothing?
I love affirmation, so I would probably want to be loved more (selfish me)-esp if i wasn't in love myself.
Love more. I know I don't. I'm too selfish, as if I can only love so many people at one time. I want to have big LOVE and bigger faith.
Long term vs. Short term...
Immediate gratification is an ugly beast to go toe to toe with.
I would rather love more.
Oh, to have the capacity to love more.
Is that something we can will ourselves to do or is it something only God does as we draw nearer to Him?
Things that make you go hmmm.
As long as I am in love, I would want to be loved more. Does that make me selfish? I don't think I am selfish. I love you.
I love lots, I would definitely love to be loved more.
Post a Comment