Well, I have to admit it does feel good having my life return to the normal state of chaos. The kids are back in school. I’m back to working fewer hours. Even the traffic around town has become more tolerable.
Every night has become game night at our house. It has been a great source for stress release. Each of us has our favorites on the Wii. Libby’s is “Cars”. Mine is “Mario Cart”. Tim’s (I’m guessing) is “Zelda” and maybe the “sports package”. Luke’s is “Lego’s Star Wars”, “Rampage” and possibly “Mario Brothers” (yes, the 80’s game). We are playing it so much we have almost missed the bowl games. And, we LOVE the bowl games! Go SEC!!! I think the only SEC team that has lost so far is
The Libster woke up early this morning . Normally she crawls in bed with us but this morning I heard her make her way into her brother’s room. I got up about 30 minutes later walked into Luke’s room and found them cuddled up together. So cute! Since I was up earlier than I was expecting or even hoping I started an Amish almond bread/cake. Smells great! Wish I could share ;)
EDIT** Is it just me or has my profile picture disappeared?
5 comments:
it's gone,
Nope, it's gone!
The amish bread cake sounds yummy. You bring the cake, I'll bring the coffe! (or tea...maybe tea.)
Yeah tea! :)
yeah - i think i just realized why it's gone...ummmm...i switched servers where we were hosting from...now it's on mine instead of my previous place of employment...hahahaha - i need upload your pic, etc to the new one...hahahahahah
Post a Comment