Sunday, December 31, 2006

10 things I've learned in 2006.

1. Building a house is way way stressful.

2. I don’t like living in someone else’s house.

3. How to build an ICF wall.

4. I was created to long board.

5. I can’t play Milton Bradley’s Operation game.

6. My feet feel best in a Keen.

7. I am not in control (I relearn this one every year).

8. Sometimes you have to let dreams die.

9. The correct way to shine shoes.

10. Hospital Bills are negotiable.


Hopefully, I have learned more than just these 10 things. One thing is for sure. Over this past year, I have forgotten far more than I’ve learned ;)

2 comments:

Johnny T said...

What dream are you talking about, playing in the Pro Beach Volleyball Circuit?

f1rststory said...

#10, far and away is pure gold...who knew? I mean it's like buying a $10K car for $2K...insane.