Well, I was wrong when I said Libby is on the mends. We are home again today and the Libster is still not better. We are on the 5th day with a fever (not including Luke’s 3 days last week). Thank goodness its low grade, but unfortunately it’s enough to keep her out of school. I’m starting to get a little nervous. We have a photo shoot on Friday morning. A lot of people are depending on us to be there and healthy with no snot chapped noses, I’m sure. Hmmm….everyone can start praying now. I know it is out of my control but I don’t want to let anyone down.
I’m beyond these four walls making me crazy. I’ve upgraded the nervous tick to a full on body rock while singing a lullaby under my breath….ahhhhhhhhhhh!
5 comments:
Praying for you and your little ones.
you could get a body double for libby ;)
I'm sure if it came down to it we would find a stand in for the Libster but I'm hoping for another family photo out of this ;)
aren't you married? Toss the kids onto Tim and break free for a while...! Go have a coffee or something :) You'll feel better.
Tim's on his death bed....haven't you seen a man sick...hahahaha.
Really his is very sick too and having a really busy week a work to top it off. Yuck!
Post a Comment